Features of Quantum 2 Windows
Designed with the most advanced materials and state-of-the-art technologies, Quantum 2 windows blend reliability and performance with beauty and function. Key features of these revolutionary windows include:
- Foam-filled frames and sashes for additional insulation
- Sashes and frames that are fusion-welded for air- and water-tight construction
- Beveled exteriors for added curb appeal
- Dual weather stripping to further prevent heat gain and loss, as well as condensation
- Screen frames made of extruded aluminum
- Fiberglass screen mesh to prevent rips and tears
These are just some of the features that Quantum 2 windows offer! They truly are expertly crafted and designed to offer unbeatable performance that you can rely on for years to come.
The Benefits of Quantum 2 Windows
Given the above-mentioned features, it’s easy to see that Quantum 2 windows offer some outstanding benefits. Here’s a look at some of the advantages that you’ll be able to enjoy when you choose Quantum 2 windows for your home:
- Improved thermal performance, thanks to the advanced suspended film technology.
- R-5 insulation rating (R-value refers to the measure that is used to determine the insulating abilities of materials). With such a high rating, these windows offer almost as much insulation as your walls!
- Improved comfort. The powerful insulation and thermal performance prevents heat loss and gain, which leads to greater comfort inside your home.
- Blocks up to 99.5 percent of the sun’s UV rays for even more comfort, as well as reduced fading of your home’s furnishings.
- Cost savings. Your energy bills will be significantly less when you install Quantum 2 windows in your home.
Contact Us Today for Your Quantum 2 Window Needs
If you would like to learn more about Quantum 2 windows or you’re interested in having them installed, contact us today! We’ll be happy to answer all your questions and guarantee that we’ll meet all of your needs.